Located at the foot of a major arterial intersection in Terrebonne, Quebec, this landmark 1,000-acre waterfront master-planned mixed-use development serves as a gateway to the City of Montreal. Construction of Domaine du Parc, the 2nd of Heritage Terrebonne’s 3 phases, is near completion. In addition to over 3,000 residential units, the project includes:
- a state-of-the-art regional hospital
- a hotel
- 3 retail centers, including (i) a big box retail park that houses Costco, Home Depot, McDonald’s and Staples, (ii) a shopping center integrated with a new state-of-the-art suburban train station and (iii) a lifestyle center, which includes Walmart, BestBuy, Home Sense, Bank of Nova Scotia and other brand name retailers
- a $100 million senior citizens residence and convalescent centre
- a nature park, being developed by Ducks Unlimited in conjunction with the Ministry of the Environment and the municipality, will include spawning areas for fish, ducks, a dock area and 40,000 ancestral-type trees
- a transit-oriented development (T.O.D.), which will include office, commercial, retail and residential (single-family and multi-family) products in an urban lifestyle setting integrated with the aforementioned train station that the government completed in 2014.